William Kingman, broker/owner of Health Insurance Services, Inc. has been a licensed insurance agent since 1987. He has specialized in health insurance for most of that time.
Bill is a 1975 graduate of Juniata College. He earned the Registered Health Underwriter (RHU) insurance designation in 1994 and became a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) in 2006. In 2009 he completed all the requirements and passed the Certification in Long Term Care (CLTC) exam. He is a member of the National Ethics Bureau and his agency is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
Bill was born in Buffalo, NY but grew up in central Pennsylvania where he lives today with his wife Holly. They have been married 44 years and have two grown daughters. Not interested in being empty nesters they share their home today with several pet sheep, goats, ducks and cats.
Five reasons why you’ll benefit from working with us
- No pressure. No one wants to deal with high pressure sales tactics. When you shop for insurance with us, we provide all the information you need to make an informed decision: through the mail, over the phone, and via email. You are in control of the entire buying process and we NEVER use high pressure tactics.
- No Cost. Our service is completely free. We charge no service fees. We spend as much time as you need to make the right decision. If you choose to do business with one of the plans we recommend, the insurance carrier will compensate us and it does not affect the cost of your plan.
- We will save you time. There may be five or more insurance companies offering plans you should consider and each company could have several different options. Researching all the plans on your own can be exhausting and confusing. We have the tools available to research all the plans for you making your job easier and less stressful.
- We protect your medical privacy. When applying for health insurance, you may share some personal information about your health history, your lifestyle (like tobacco or alcohol use), your prescription medications, your weight, history of hospital stays, and more. We keep your information private and do not share it with anyone without your permission.
- We will save you money. Insurance rates are the same with every agent or if you deal directly with the insurance company. That’s the law. Some agents will “load up” your plan with coverage you don’t need – we never do that. We’ll educate you so that you can intelligently understand and choose the coverage you need.
Contact us for help with your insurance needs.
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Health Insurance Services.